1. Fireworks planners in Glasgow, Scotland were stuck with a rather perplexing problem. They weren't sure how to end their fireworks display.
2. Video footage shows a fireworks display catching fire in a Phoenix Walmart.
3. A macaque monkey named Michai lost a finger when someone threw a bag of chips with a lit firecracker inside and the monkey mistook the fireworks for food. Michai died after the incident from being hit by a car.
4. Pictures of firework-related injuries have flooded Figure1, a popular photo sharing app among medical professionals.
5. Justin Bartek, 30, was having a good time with his friends at a popular fishing spot next to the Colorado River in Columbus, Texas, when he decided to try lighting a Medieval Knight large tube firework off of his chest.
Be sure to subscribe to TomoNews for more of the craziest news stories from around the world.